MacKenzie Happenings

I created this blog to share pictures and impressions of our trip to Israel. The trip and the impact were much greater than I had ever imagined they could be. If you get a chance to go to Israel, Go!

My Photo
Name:

I am the Director of a Christian Camp called New Life Island.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006


These are two views of the same gate. This gate is in the ancient city of Dan in north Israel. It is possible that this gate was in existence when Abraham rescued Lot. Maybe Abraham visited Dan and walked through this gate. The gate is made of mud brick, that's why it is under cover.


This was our first stop on our first morning in Israel. We are on the Arbel overlooking the Sea of Galilee. Capernaum is at the far end of the sea.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Mr. MacKenzie, my favorite basketball coach of all time.... haha I'll give you a hint....
you used to rub Hot Ice on my bad back...

http://1jaybird.blogspot.com/

dsmith17@swfla.rr.com

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home